Temporary roadworks signs
Temporary roadworks and traffic management signs are to be used at work sites on public roads to warn, instruct and guide road users and pedestrians in recognising potential hazards and negotiating safe passage through or around the works.
At Anchor Safety we can supply all required signs in a range of materials & sizes and offer guidance on the type, size and material to best suit all locations and budgets. All signs will comply with the requirements of Chapter 8 of the Temporary Traffic Measures & Signs for Roadworks Manual and artwork will be provided for approval before proceeding with manufacture.
Also available from Anchor Safety is the Vario sign stand which allows for the mounting of different traffic management signs depending on the specific requirements of the work site.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
- Road works hazards & safe routes highlighted to the public
- Class RA2 retroreflective
- Signs comply with Chapter 8 of Traffic Signs Manual
- Various materials/sizes available
- Cone mountable options available
- Supplementary plates available
- Composite aluminium
- Corriboard (corrugated plastic)
- Flexible magnetic material