Superior Glove Dexterity® cut-resistant glove
The SUSKFGFNVB Dexterity® cut-resistant glove from Superior Glove® is manufactured from a composite filament fibre wrapped with Kevlar® fibre to provide great cut protection. This composite filament fibre boosts cut resistance without adding bulk and also reducing cost. Impact protection is offered thanks to the thermoplastic rubber moulding on back of the hands. It extends right to the fingertips to prevent injuries common in this part of the hand. The foam nitrile palm coating functions exceptionally well by displacing oil on surfaces for superior grip when handling slippery objects.
Conforms to EN 388:2016 (4,5,3,2,X) safety standard for mechanical risks.
Industry: Oil & gas, mechanical, construction, glazing
Sizes: M-2XL (8-11)
- High level of cut resistance
- Foam nitrile palm coating for grip
- Back-of-hand impact protection
Conforms to EN 388: 2016
- Abrasion resistance (1-4), level 4
- Cut resistance (Coup test, 1-5), level 5
- Tearing strength (1-4), level 3
- Puncture resistance (1-4), level 2
- Cut resistance (ISO 13997 TDM test, A-F), not tested