Sioen 7650 hi-vis winter rain jacket
The 7650 Tacana hi-vis winter rain jacket is part of the Sioen range of Flexothane® garments. This parka style jacket has a fixed quilted lining, cuffs/wind guards in the sleeves, and a standing collar with concealed hood. Made of elastic and easy to maintain Flexothane® fabric and including two pockets on the outside and one on the inside. If you want to be optimally visible and protected from rain, wind and cold then this jacket is an ideal choice. Certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (hi-vis), EN 343 Class 3:1 (waterproof:breathable), and EN ISO 14058 Class 3XXXX (cold protection).
Good space available for placement of company logo, contact us if you want to discuss this further.
- Fabric: Flexothane® Essential 100% PU coated polyester, 170 g/m²
- Fixed quilted lining
- Straight collar
- Foldaway hood in collar
- Zip closure under flap with press studs
- Knitted wind cuffs in sleeves
- 2 patched pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- Back length 85 cm (size L)
- Certified to EN 343 Class 3:1
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Certified to EN ISO 14058 Class 3XXXX