Rock Fall RF910 Surge Electrical Hazard safety boot
The RF910 Surge safety boot from Rock Fall is packed with safety features that has been designed to be sustainable to its core. It features a recycled plastic bottle upper, webbing and lace materials that are durability rated, includes an Activ-Tex® Waterproof membrane that is breathable, tested for 8 hours, and also contains 60% recycled content.
Surge is quickly becoming a widely specified boot in Construction, Civils and Utilities due its Electrical Hazard rating. Certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method.
It has 100% non-metallic protective components, including a fibreglass toecap and composite midsole. Both features mean an SBP protection rating, the fibreglass toecap protect from falling objects and compression, and the penetration resistant composite midsole helps prevent sharp objects from puncturing the sole. These meet the requirements of the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard, shock resistance is 200 J, resistance to compression is 15000 N, resistance to nail penetration is 1100 N.
All day comfort comes from an Activ-Step® PU anti-fatigue comfort footbed.
The outsole complex is a dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole which offers unbelievable abrasion resistance whilst providing exceptional shock absorption and weight reduction. SRC rated for slip resistance (highest performance rating), it offers grip on wet and slippery surfaces, and is also resistant to oils.
Sizes: UK 3-16 (EU 36-51)
Shoe weight: 930g
- Water repellent full grain black leather upper
- Activ-Tex® waterproof and breathable bootie membrane – tested for 8 hrs (5 times longer than EN requirement)
- Activ-Step® PU anti-fatigue comfort footbed
- SBP safety rating (fibreglass toecap & composite midsole)
- Dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole – excellent abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Heat and oil resistant sole
- SRC slip resistance
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO CI HRO WR SRC
- Electrical Hazard testmethod: ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C PR EH
Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment and not for live working.