Portwest PS53 Endurance safety helmet
The PS53 Endurance safety helmet from Portwest is designed for use when working at heights and is a CE category III product. Light and comfortable, this compact, peak-less helmet features a 6-point textile comfort harness, and wheel ratchet adjustment (size 52-63cm). Also includes an improved technical sweat band and 4 points chin strap (Y style) with soft rubber chin protector. The helmet shell is manufactured from UV stabilised ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene) and optional attachable ear protection is available.
Conforms to EN 397 for industrial safety helmets (shock absorption, penetration, flame resistance) and EN 50365: 2002 (insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations).
Space available to include a helmet label (logo/text), contact us for details.
Colours: White, blue, black, yellow, orange
- Specially designed for working at height
- Light and robust
- 6 point textile harness
- Wheel ratchet size adjustment for easy fitting
- Chin strap included
- Compatible accessories available
Conforms to EN 397:
- Temperature performance -30°C/+50°C
Conforms to EN 50365:
- Insulating helmets for use on low voltage installations
- Electrical insulation 1000V AC 1500V DC