No Risk Nasa S3 safety boot
The Nasa from No Risk is a dealer style safety boot and protects the foot with a steel toecap and kevlar midsole. The upper is manufactured from Nubuck leather and is resistant to water absorption & penetration. This ankle-high safety boot has elastic side panels and a woven loop at the back to allow earier donning. The double density PU/TPU moulded sole is lightweight, hard-wearing, and shock absorbing. Available in sizes EU 39-48 (UK 6-13). SRC rated for slip resistance.
The steel toecap protects toes from falling objects and compression with shock resistance of 200 J and resistance to compression 15000 N. The midsole is a kevlar material and prevents sharp objects from penetrating through the sole, resistance to nail penetration is 1100 N. Both meet the requirements of the EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 standard.
No Risk's Clima Cork System uses an insulating layer of cork between the insole and outsole to help isolate feet from the environmental cold and heat. The cork layer moulds to the foot giving extra comfort and reducing fatigue by supporting the whole foot, distributing weight and pressure evenly.
- Steel toe cap and kevlar midsole for enhanced protection
- Water resistant Nubuck leather upper
- Double-density PU/TPU shock absorbent, anti-static sole
- Energy absorbing cushioned heel to reduce foot fatigue
- Clima Cork System for foot comfort & support
- Fuel oil resistant outsole
- SRC rated for slip resistance