No Risk Franklyn S3 waterproof safety boot
The Franklyn safety boot from No Risk protects the foot with a steel toecap and kevlar midsole. The upper is manufactured from full grain leather with a waterproof Sympatex lining. The double density PU sole is lightweight, hard-wearing, and shock absorbing.
The steel toecap protects toes from falling objects and compression with shock resistance of 200 J and resistance to compression 15000 N. The midsole is a kevlar material and prevents sharp objects from penetrating through the sole, resistance to nail penetration is 1100 N. Both meet the requirements of the EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 standard. SRC rated for slip resistance.
No Risk's Clima Cork System uses an insulating layer of cork between the insole and outsole to help isolate feet from the environmental cold and heat. The cork layer moulds to the foot giving extra comfort and reducing fatigue by supporting the whole foot, distributing weight and pressure evenly.
Sizes: EU 39-48 (UK 6-13)
- Steel toe cap and kevlar midsole for enhanced protection
- Full grain leather upper with waterproof Sympatex lining
- Double-density PU shock absorbent, anti-static sole
- Energy absorbing cushioned heel to reduce foot fatigue
- Clima Cork System for foot comfort & support
- Fuel oil resistant outsole
- SRC rated for slip resistance
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC