No Risk Blackrock S3 safety boot
The Blackrock safety boot from No Risk protects the foot with a composite toecap and kevlar midsole. The upper is manufactured from Nubuck leather and is resistant to water absorption & penetration. The double density PU sole is lightweight, hard-wearing, and shock absorbing. Available in sizes EU 39-48 (UK 6-13).
The composite toecap protects toes from falling objects and compression with shock resistance of 200 J and resistance to compression 15000 N. The midsole is a kevlar material and prevents sharp objects from penetrating through the sole, resistance to nail penetration is 1100 N. Both meet the requirements of the EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 standard. SRC rated for slip resistance.
No Risk's Clima Cork System uses an insulating layer of cork between the insole and outsole to help isolate feet from the environmental cold and heat. The cork layer moulds to the foot giving extra comfort and reducing fatigue by supporting the whole foot, distributing weight and pressure evenly.
- Composite toe cap and kevlar midsole for enhanced protection
- Water resistant Nubuck leather upper
- Double-density PU shock absorbent, anti-static sole
- Energy absorbing cushioned heel to reduce foot fatigue
- Clima Cork System for foot comfort & support
- Fuel oil resistant outsole
- SRC rated for slip resistance