Mullion 3MXW Stream 150N lifejacket
The Stream 150N lifejacket from Mullion is a constant wear, all-weather lifejacket for general use with foul weather clothing. It is a standard horseshoe design with a touch and close fastening cover and a single back strap.
Suitable for use by both swimmers and non-swimmers, the Stream has both a manual and automatic (Halkey Roberts) inflation mechanism and is rated to 150 Newtons of buoyancy (actual buoyancy of 157N). The lifejacket includes a crutch strap and when deployed it turns the user into an upright position in the water and requires no subsequent action by the wearer to keep their face out of the water (performance may be affected by weight and type of clothing).
Automatic: Uses a Halkey Roberts inflator which triggers automatically when the firing mechanism comes in contact with water.
Manual: Inflation is triggered using the pull cord at the bottom of the life jacket.
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Touch & close fastening cover
- Marine grade stainless steel interlocking belt buckles and D-ring
- Detachable crutch strap
- Single chamber inflatable bladder with oral inflation tube & SOLAS reflective tape
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked "LIFT"
- 33g CO2 gas cylinder & marine grade whistle
- Certified to EN ISO 12402-3:2006 +A1:2010 (personal floatation device 150N)
- Certified to EN ISO 12401:2009 (deck safety harness)