Mullion 3MXJ Hi-Tide 275N PVC Lifejacket
The Hi-Tide 275N PVC inflatable life jacket from Mullion is suitable for both offshore and rough weather use and offers a high standard of performance and due to it's additional buoyancy versus the 150N variety is ideal for heavy duty industrial use with foul weather clothing and heavy equipment. It has PVC reinforcement which is abrasion resistant and can be wiped clean.
Suitable for use by both swimmers and non-swimmers, the Hi-Tide has both a manual and automatic (Halkey Roberts) inflation mechanism and and is rated to 275 Newtons of buoyancy (actual buoyancy of 294N). The lifejacket includes a crutch strap and when deployed it turns the user into an upright position in the water and requires no subsequent action by the wearer to keep their face out of the water (performance may be affected by weight and type of clothing).
Automatic: Uses a Halkey Roberts Alpha auto inflator which triggers when the firing mechanism comes in contact with water.
Manual: Inflation is triggered using the pull cord at the bottom of the life jacket.
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Durable wipe clean PVC reinforcement
- Zip cover fastening with burst point at centre back neck
- Marine grade stainless steel interlocking belt buckles and D-ring approved as deck safety harness for attachment of safety line.
- Detachable crutch strap
- Single chamber inflatable bladder with oral inflation tube & SOLAS reflective tape
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- 60g CO2 gas cylinder & marine grade whistle
- Certified to EN ISO 12402-2:2006 +A1:2010 (personal floatation device 275N)
- Certified to EN ISO 12401:2009 (deck safety harness)