Mullion 3MXG Hi-Tide 150N PVC Lifejacket
The Hi-Tide 150N PVC inflatable life jacket from Mullion is ideal for both offshore and rough weather use as well as inland waterways/rivers and lakes. It has PVC reinforcement which is abrasion resistant and can be wiped clean.
Suitable for use by both swimmers and non-swimmers, the Hi-Tide has both a manual and automatic (United Moulders) inflation mechanism and provides 175 Newtons of buoyancy when activated. The lifejacket includes a crutch strap and when deployed it turns the user into an upright position in the water and requires no subsequent action by the wearer to keep their face out of the water (performance may be affected by weight and type of clothing).
Automatic: Uses a United Moulders inflator cartridge which triggers when the firing mechanism comes in contact with water.
Manual: Inflation is triggered using the pull cord at the bottom of the life jacket.
- Durable waterproof fabric with wipe clean PVC reinforcement
- Zip cover fastening with burst point at centre back neck
- Marine grade stainless steel interlocking belt buckles and D-ring
- Detachable crutch strap
- Single chamber inflatable bladder with oral inflation tube & SOLAS reflective tape
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- 38g CO2 gas cylinder & marine grade whistle
- Certified to EN ISO 12402-3:2006 +A1:2010