Mullion 3MXF Hi-Tide 150N lifejacket
The Hi-Tide 150N inflatable life jacket from Mullion is ideal for both offshore and rough weather use as well as inland waterways/rivers and lakes.
Suitable for use by both swimmers and non-swimmers, the Hi-Tide has both a manual and automatic (United Moulders) inflation mechanism and is rated to 150 Newtons of buoyancy (actual buoyancy of 175N). The lifejacket includes a crutch strap and when deployed it turns the user into an upright position in the water and requires no subsequent action by the wearer to keep their face out of the water (performance may be affected by weight and type of clothing).
Automatic: Uses a United Moulders inflator cartridge which triggers when the firing mechanism comes in contact with water.
Manual: Inflation is triggered using the pull cord at the bottom of the life jacket.
- Durable waterproof fabric
- Zip cover fastening with burst point at centre back neck
- Marine grade stainless steel interlocking belt buckles and D-ring
- Detachable crutch strap
- Single chamber inflatable bladder with oral inflation tube & SOLAS reflective tape
- Red recovery grab strap on bladder marked “LIFT”
- 33g CO2 gas cylinder & marine grade whistle
- Certified to EN ISO 12402-3:2006 +A1:2010 (personal floatation device 150N)
- Certified to EN ISO 12401:2009 (deck safety harness)