Jallatte Jalaska J0266 S3 rigger boot
The Jalaska J0266 rigger boot is a popular safety boot in the marine industry as it uses a high quality, tan coloured, full grain leather upper, that is exclusive to Jallatte. It is 10-15% thicker than most leathers used in safety footwear, with a resistance to penetration of water vapour three times higher than the minimum fixed by the european standard.
It's steel toecap and stainless steel midsole provide an S3 protection rating. The toecap protects from falling objects and compression, and the penetration resistant midsole helps prevent sharp objects from puncturing the sole. These meet the requirements of the EN ISO 20345:2011 standard, shock resistance is 200 J, resistance to compression is 15000 N, & resistance to nail penetration is 1100 N.
The full-size removable insole has an anatomical design, anti-bacterial treatment, and comprises a heel shock absorber. It also has a high capacity to absorb and desorb perspiration. The lining at the front of the boot is resistant to abrasion and perspiration acids.
The dual density Softane™ sole is antistatic, oil resistant, and heat resistant to 200°C. With a progressive shock absorber to protect back and joints from vibrations it also has a rounded heel pressure zone for comfort and stability. SRC rated for slip resistance (highest performance rating), the sole has a self-cleaning sole pattern, with multi-directional treads, and offers grip on wet and slippery surfaces.
Sizes: EU 36-48 (UK 3-13)
- Upper in water and oil resistant full grain leather
- 2 leather side tabs on each boot for rapid pull-on
- Full-size removable, anti-bacterial treated insole
- Front lining, resistant to abrasion and perspiration acids
- Heel stiffener to reinforce the heel seat
- Self cleaning sole pattern with multi-directional treads
- S3 safety rating (steel toecap & midsole)
- Shock absorbing, antistatic & oil resistant sole
- SRC slip resistance
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC