HexArmor® NSR 4041 Needlestick gloves
Made with high-performance materials, the HexArmor NSR 4041 needlestick gloves set industry standards for needle/puncture protection and can be used in general applications where cut and puncture resistance is needed. Protection is focused on the most vulnerable areas - the palm, fingers and fingertips - white still offering a surprising amount of dexterity.
The needlestick protection is provided by the layering of SuperFabric® material. The multiple aligned layers of this fabric allow the HexArmor NSR 4041 gloves to provide extra resistance against needle hazards. The gloves are tested using actual 25 gauge hypodermic needles, which is an additional test further to European Union requirements.
The gloves have a memory foam liner to ensure improved fit and feel for the user. Additional padding is used at the back-of-hand and around the knuckles to protect against incidental bumps and impacts. The use of a large silicone pattern on the palm offers excelent grip.
Industry: Local authority, law enforcement, waste management, medical/vet/dental, emergency services, security services
Tasks: Waste handling/sorting, medical waste handling
Sizes: XS-2XL (6-11)
- Highest needlestick resistance available
- Tested using 25 gauge hypodermic needles
- Highest level of cut resistance in enhanced areas
- Improved fit and feel from memory span liner
- Back-of-hand knuckle padding
- Large silicone grip on palm
Conforms to EN 388
- Abrasion resistance (1-4), level 4
- Cut resistance (Coup test, 1-5), level 5
- Tearing strength (1-4), level 2
- Puncture resistance (1-4), level 2
- Cut resistance (ISO 13997 TDM test, A-F), not tested