Elka 186000R hi-vis stretch jacket
The Elka 186000R stretch jacket is part of the Elka Visible Xtreme range of hi-vis workwear and is a two-tone, quality windproof, waterproof & breathable garment crafted for professionals.
This innovative garment has a stretchable fabric that is laminated with a flexible PU-membrane offering optimal comfort for the wearer throughout the working day. Due to this special weave continuous bends and flex movements do not degrade the fabric and the clothing can be washed again and again without compromising the shape and elasticity.
Good space available for placement of company logo, contact us to discuss this further.
Certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 (hi-vis) & EN 343:2019 Class 4:4 (waterproof:breathable).
Colours: Yellow/black, orange/black
- Fabric: 100% Polyester,75D twill, 190g/m2
- Reflective bands & taped seams
- Detachable hood with string and hook & loop velcro adjustment
- Reinforced on shoulders
- YKK main zipper, double storm flap with hook & loop
- Mesh lining for optimised breathability
- 2 lower pockets with zipper and flaps
- Vertical chest pocket with flap & zipper, hidden ID pocket & penholder
- Hidden multifunction pocket for Tablet or notebook (A4)
- Sewn incisions on sleeves for better fit
- Sleeves with hook & loop adjustment
- Adjustable lower hem
- Water column (mm H2O): >8000 mm
- Breathability: 5000 g/m2/24h
- Certified to EN 343:2019 Class 4:4
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3