3M 9332+ Aura FFP3 particulate respirator
The 9332+ Aura particulate respirator (or dust mask) from 3M provides FFP3 respiratory protection in a broad range of industrial applications against high levels of fine dusts, oil/water based mists and metal fumes. The filtering material cleans the air as you breathe, preventing you from inhaling potentially damaging particles such as those found when working with cement, wood and steel. Featuring the Aura™ 3-panel design, it's designed to accommodate greater facial movement during speech, and the high performance filter material is engineered to let you breathe more easily. Heat build-up is reduced inside the respirator by the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve removing exhaled air. The adjustable nose clip, curved low profile design and sculpted nose panel help ensure not only a secure seal and snug fit, but also a good field of vision and improved compatibility with 3M eyewear. The embossed top panel is designed to further minimise eyewear fogging, for clearer visibility with eyewear. This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination.
Complies with European standard for respiratory protective devices (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR D) and helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 20 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL).
Applications: Power tool sanding, wall/ceiling repairs, working with insulation materials, mould and lead, hardwood flooring, spraying, metal grinding
- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design
- High performance filter material for easy breathing
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up
- Sculpted nose panel
- Embossed top panel to reduce fogging of eyewear
- Adjustable nose clip to aid proper seal
- Chin tab for easier donning and adjustment
- Individually wrapped in compact fold-flat design
- Compatible with eyewear and hearing protection
- Colour coded headband (red: FFP3)
- FFP3: designed to filter at least 99% of airborne particles
- Conforms to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR D
Mask fitting instructions are shown in the included video.
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct respirator is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.