Click KS5 cut resistant glove
The Click KS5 glove from Beeswift offers high cut resistance (D) without restricting dexterity thanks to its ergonomic fit. The nitrile microfoam palm coating ensures excellent grip in oily or wet conditions and means this glove is an ideal choice for those in the construction industry or involved in steel handling. Conforms to EN 388:2016 (4,X,4,3,D) for protection from mechanical risks.
Industry: Trades & construction, steel handling, machine operation, local authorities
Sizes: S-2XL (7-11)
- Knitted liner for breathability
- Latex rubber coated palm.
- Excellent dexterity
Conforms to EN 388 2016:
- Abrasion resistance (0-4), level 4
- Cut resistance (Coup test, 0-5), X
- Tearing strength (0-4), level 4
- Puncture resistance (0-4), level 3
- Cut resistance (ISO 13997 TDM test, A-F), D