Click MP1G multi-purpose glove
The MP1G multi-purpose glove from Beeswift is constructed from a knitted breathable liner with a latex coated palm. Suitable for a wide range of applications this glove is designed for tasks where strong grip is important. An excellent choice for builders and factory workers who are handling items all day every day, the MP1G is an economical solution to hand protection at work. Conforms to EN 388:2016 (2,X,4,3,A) for protection from mechanical risks.
Industry: Trades & construction, warehouse tasks, steel handling, agricultural industry, local authorities
Sizes: S-2XL (7-11)
- Knitted liner for breathability
- Latex rubber coated palm.
- Excellent dexterity
Conforms to EN 388 2016:
- Abrasion resistance (0-4), level 2
- Cut resistance (Coup test, 0-5), X
- Tearing strength (0-4), level 4
- Puncture resistance (0-4), level 3
- Cut resistance (ISO 13997 TDM test, A-F), A