3M 6059 ABEK1 gas & vapour filter
The 3M 6059 gas & vapour filter (pair) provides ABEK1 breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours and acid gases, ammonia and its derivatives. This filter have a brown, grey,yellow and green band that’s colour-coded according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection provided. These lightweight filters can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M reusable masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. They can also be used in combination with 3M particulate filters (5925, 5935) and the 3M 501 filter retainer.
Conforms to EN14387: Gas filters and combined filters, ABEK1 (A: organic gases and vapours with a boiling point higher than 65 °C, B: inorganic gases and vapours, E: sulphur dioxide and other acidic gases and vapours, K: ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives, all Class 1: low capacity, up to 1000ppm)
Applications: Working with solvents or acid gases such as toluene, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, bromine or chlorine. Using paint & thinners (non-icocyanates), using varnishes & resins, chemical manufacturing & handling, acid cleaning, degreasing, spraying handling agrochemicals, formaldehyde.
- ABEK1 protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours & acid gases, ammonia and its derivatives
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range 3M reusable masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M 5925/5935 particulate filters
Conforms to EN14387: Gas filters and combined filters, ABEK1
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct respirator/filter is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.