3M 6057 ABE1 gas & vapour filter
The 3M 6057 gas & vapour filter (pair) provides ABE1 breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours and acid gases. This filter have a brown, grey and yellow band that’s colour-coded according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection provided. These lightweight filters can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M reusable masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. The cartridges can also be used in combination with 3M particulate filters (5925, 5935) and the 3M 501 filter retainer.
Conforms to EN14387: Gas filters and combined filters, ABE1 (A: organic gases and vapours with a boiling point higher than 65 °C, B: inorganic gases and vapours, E: sulphur dioxide and other acidic gases and vapours, Class 1: low capacity, up to 1000ppm)
Applications: Working with solvents or acid gases such as toluene, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, bromine or chlorine. Using paint & thinners (non-icocyanates), using varnishes & resins, chemical manufacturing & handling, acid cleaning, degreasing.
- ABE1 protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C), inorganic vapours and acid gases
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range 3M Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M 5925/5935 particulate filters
- Conforms to EN14387: Gas filters and combined filters, ABE1
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct respirator/filter is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.