3M 6055 A2 gas & vapour filter
The 3M 6055 gas & vapour filter (pair) provides A2 breathing protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C) at higher levels that A1 filters. This filter has a brown label according to the EN14387 classification system to show the type of protection provided. These lightweight filters can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M reusable masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask, and they’re designed to optimise your field of vision. The cartridges can also be used in combination with 3M particulate filters (5925, 5935) and the 3M 501 filter retainer.
Conforms to EN14387: Gas filters and combined filters, A2 (A: organic gases and vapours with a boiling point higher than 65 °C, Class 1: medium capacity, up to 5000ppm)
Applications: Adhesive manufacture & use, paint/varnish manufacture & use (non-icocyanates), chemical manufacturing & handling, resin manufacturer and use
- A2 protection against organic vapours (boiling point above 65 °C)
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range 3M Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Can be used in combination with 3M 5925/5935 particulate filters
- Conforms to EN14387: Gas filters and combined filters, A2
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct respirator/filter is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.