3M 6035 P3 particulate filter
The 3M 6035 P2 particulate filter (pair)provides breathing protection against solid and liquid particles and offer more surface area than many standard filters (surface area is 1.8 times larger than 3M 2135 filter) potentially increasing service life in some applications. The hard case is ideal for harsh/wet environments where easy decontamination and protection is needed. Any hazardous material is contained in the filter material within the plastic shell avoiding risk of contamination when detaching. This filter can be attached to any 3M reusable half or full-face masks with a bayonet-style connection and can be clicked into place quickly and easily. A sprung mechanism allows the wearer to perform a quick and easy face seal check every time the filter is used.
Conforms to EN143: Particulate Filters (P3R reusable filter, solid & liquid particulates)
Applications: Power tool sanding, wall/ceiling repairs, working with insulation materials, mould and lead, hardwood flooring, spraying, metal grinding
- P3 protection to filter at least 99% of airborne particulates
- Offers more surface area than many standard filters
- Hard outer shell for use in harsh/wet environments
- Hazardous material contained within filter & plastic shell
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Designed to optimise your field of vision
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of 3M reusable masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism
- Conforms to EN143: P3R reusable particulate filters
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct respirator & filter is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.