3M 6000 series half mask
The 6000 series half mask (half facepiece respirator) from 3M is an economical, low-maintenance, reusable mask that’s easy to handle and designed for simplicity. Manufactured in an elastomeric material that’s lightweight and comfortable to wear over long shifts, it includes a cradle head harness with an easy-fasten neck strap. It features a bayonet-style connection that fits a broad range of twin filters and vapour cartridges to provide protection against gases, vapours and/or particulates. The twin-filter design evenly balances weight across the mask, and the low profile means minimal impact to the wearer's field of vision and better compatibility with welding and grinding shields. This half mask connects with all 3M™ 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters and vapour cartridges (except 3M™ 6098 or 6099). Available in sizes Small, Medium and Large.
Complies with European standard EN 140:1998 (Respiratory protective devices - half masks and quarter masks)
Applications: Protection against particulates (dusts, oil/water based mists) and a wide variety of hazardous vapours & gases (dependent on chosen filter) when painting, welding, chemical handling, construction, utilities, mining, pharmaceutical, and smelting.
- Economical & low-maintenance
- Reusable & designed for simplicity
- Cradle head harness & easy-fasten neck strap
- Lightweight elastomeric material for comfort during long work shifts
- Low-profile design minimises interference with field of view
- Twin-filter design for even distribution of weight
- Bayonet-style connection fits to a broad range of filters
- Compatible with 3M™ 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters & vapour cartridges
- Conforms to EN 140:1998
Mask fitting instructions are shown in the included video.
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct filter/vapour cartridge is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.