3M 2125 P2 particulate filter
The 3M 2125 P2 particulate filter (pair) provides breathing protection against solid and liquid particles. This filter can be attached to any 3M reusable half or full-face masks with a bayonet-style connection, and can be clicked into place quickly and easily. They offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to the mask, and their flexibility means they fit comfortably under welding shields.
Conforms to EN143 Particulate Filters (P2R reusable filter, solid & liquid particulates).
Applications: Drilling, sawing, sanding, grinding, spraying
- P2 protection to filter at least 95% of airborne particulates
- Combines protection with comfort and balance
- Flexible enough to fit comfortably under welding shields
- Lightweight with low breathing resistance
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of 3M reusable masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Conforms to EN143: P2R reusable particulate filters
Before use it is essential that all instructions have been read, the correct respirator & filter is chosen for the risk involved, and a correct fit is achieved.