3M 1110 corded disposable ear plugs
The 3M 1110 corded disposable ear plugs are an economical and effective solution to hearing protection in the workplace. Featuring a cord the ear plugs can be hung around the neck when not in use for convenience and to prevent loss. Made from soft hypoallergenic PU foam material for maximum comfort the tapered design fits most ear canals and the smooth, dirt resistant surface provides better hygiene and durability. Supplied in boxes of 100 corded pairs, each pair is individually packed for hygiene purposes.
The 1110 ear plugs conform to EN 353-2 (Hearing Protection - Ear Plugs) with an SNR value of 37 dB (when worn correctly). The SNR (Single Number Rating) indicates an attenuation/reduction value averaged over high, medium and low frequencies. An SNR value of 37 dB (decibels) absorbs 100 dB and reduces it to 63 dB.
- Soft hypoallergenic foam for maximum comfort
- Low pressure inside the ear
- Smooth, dirt resistant surface for hygiene
- Tapered design fits comfortably in ear canals
- Corded for convenience and to prevent loss of ear plugs
- SNR/attenuation: 37 dB
- Conforms to EN 352-2: Hearing Protection - Ear Plugs